| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harnosand in April is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.8 °C (28.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:25 long and the longest day is 16:24 long with an average length of 14:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Harnosand April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Harnosand, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Harnosand: