| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harnosand in August is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 77mm (3in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:35 long and the longest day is 17:36 long with an average length of 16:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Harnosand August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Harnosand, Sweden
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Harnosand: