| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harnosand in December is slightly cold at -4.8 °C (23.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 66mm (2.6in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 4:50 long and the longest day is 5:34 long with an average length of 5:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Harnosand December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Harnosand, Sweden
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Harnosand: