| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harnosand in February is cold at -6.6 °C (20.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.8 °C (12.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 7:23 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 8:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Harnosand February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Harnosand, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Harnosand: