| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harnosand in January is cold at -7.1 °C (19.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3.6 °C (25.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.1 °C (12 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 50mm (2in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 5:04 long and the longest day is 7:17 long with an average length of 6:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Harnosand January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Harnosand, Sweden
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Harnosand: