| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harnosand in March is slightly cold at -2.7 °C (27.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 11:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Harnosand March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Harnosand, Sweden
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Harnosand: