| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harnosand in May is a little cool at 7.6 °C (45.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 16:30 long and the longest day is 19:10 long with an average length of 17:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Harnosand May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Harnosand, Sweden
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Harnosand: