| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harnosand in November is slightly cold at -0.6 °C (30.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.2 °C (36 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 79mm (3.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 5:38 long and the longest day is 8:11 long with an average length of 6:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Harnosand November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Harnosand, Sweden
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Harnosand: